Favorite Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets With 28 Pictures
While we were waiting on my new bank of cabinets to arrive, the ones that go to the right of my dishwasher, there hasn’t been much progress on the kitchen since the day everything was torn apart. Fortunately we’ve been busy watching our wood floors go in so we weren’t bored around here. Heh. But today the cabinet guy not only brought the new cabinets but he fixed up a little area of my kitchen that has bugged me since we moved in.
You know, the space that isn’t big enough to display anything (even if you wanted to feature more dusty collections that require ladders to clean). That space that makes it impossible to paint the walls above the cabinets. The space that makes your cabinets look squatty but the space that isn’t really big enough to add more cabinets to make it look normal. THAT space. Maybe you don’t have that problem, but I did. So let us take a look at favorite decorating above kitchen cabinets with 28 pictures below.
1. Best Above Cabi Decor Ideas On Top Of Cabi Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Country Style
So, we decided to box that awkward space in so it would no longer bug me. The cabinets will be completely painted so this is NOT the finished product, this is the progress so far.
2. Clean Decorating Above Kitchen Cabis Aeaart Design Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Country Style Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Farmhouse
3. Decorating Above Kitchen Cabis Tuscany Here's A Closer Look Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets With High Ceilings Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets With Vaulted Ceiling
4. The Tricks You Need To Know For Decorating Above Cabis Laurel Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Ideas Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Farmhouse
5. Ideas For Decorating Above Kitchen Cabis Redglobalmxorg Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets For Christmas Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets Tuscan Style
6. Kitchens Ideas About Above Kitchen Cabis On Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinets With Vaulted Ceiling
We’ll be painting those upper cabinets white, so that entire upper cabinet wall will be white with simple white subway tile. I think the boxed in cabinets make the cabinets look much more finished and substantial and less squatty new house builder style. A nice little upgrade without a hefty price tag, I think!